Renovate Now, Pay When You Sell: Lyon Home Improvement Concierge
There’s a lot that goes into selling a home, but Lyon Real Estate wants to make the process a bit easier for homeowners. A new service helps sellers get their home in move-in ready condition before it hits the market.
The Lyon Home Improvement Concierge is a service for sellers that fronts the costs for all repairs, renovations and staging. Whether it’s a coat of fresh paint, new flooring or a full kitchen remodel, it allows sellers to defer the costs of the project until their home sells, transforming their home into move-in ready condition buyers want, thus maximizing value.
The Lyon Home Improvement Concierge combines pre-sale expertise and local market knowledge to determine which renovations will maximize the home’s value. Best of all, a project manager will oversee the work from beginning to end, thus eliminating some of the stress for sellers.
“Buyers want move-in-ready homes and are willing to pay more for them,” says Pat Shea, President and CEO of Lyon Real Estate. “We are launching this service so that our clients feel at ease from start to finish throughout the listing process and maximize their value when they sell.”
An easy-to-use app updates agents and homeowners 24/7 with photos, schedules, and messages from beginning to end. An expert team of design professionals continually curates a catalog of the most popular and current home improvement materials, from flooring and cabinetry to appliances and lighting fixtures, all made of high-quality materials that home buyers love.
Some competitor programs provide interest-free loans, but agents and sellers have to do all the work to get the home prepped. This turnkey program, powered by pre-listing home improvement company Curbio, gets your home in market condition with a hassle-free process. These renovations attract more buyers, reduce the number of days on the market, and increase seller proceeds.
Features of the Lyon Home Improvement Concierge include the following:
- A project manager who oversees the entire renovation, so owners don’t need to make design choices or do the work themselves.
- Deferral of 100 percent of all project costs — no upfront deposits, no loans, no progress payments, no fees, no interest charges and no credit checks.
- An easy-to-use app that gives agents and homeowners full visibility into their project 24/7, including photos, timelines, and messages.
- A wide variety of designer-curated style options from which to choose.
- No minimums or maximums.
- A project budget that can equal up to 80 percent of sellers’ net equity, which is the list price after renovations, less money owed.
To learn more, contact your Lyon agent today. Don’t have an agent? You can find a great agent at Golyon.com/real-estate-agents.
Category In The News
Elizabeth Penney is a content writer for Lyon Real Estate and the Lyon Local blog. A Sacramento native with a marketing background, she shares her insider knowledge on restaurants, attractions and outdoor activities throughout the greater Sacramento area and beyond.